Festool TKS 80 Table Saw Set
Every year approximately 4,000 people are injured on circular saws, corresponding to 16 injuries per working day. Around 26% of serious accidents even result in an accident pension (German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) statistics ‘Accidents at work 2017). With the new TKS 80 table saw, the risk of most serious cutting injuries during sawing is reduced. While you concentrate on your work, we protect your most valuable tools – your fingers.
Cross-cutting up to a width of 820 mm with sliding table, at a cutting depth of 20 mm
Rip cutting up to a cutting height of 80 mm and a width of 600 mm with extension table
Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
Integrated SawStop Technology
- The risk of serious cutting injuries is reduced
- If the blade comes into contact with the users skin, it is stopped within 5 millisecond and disappears into the work surface
- A cartridge releases the pretensioned spring and pushes an aluminium block into the saw blade. After being triggered, the cartridge is replaced in just a few steps.
Flexible Cutting Height
- Flexible cutting height up to 80mm for larger cross cuts.
- Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left. More space for your hands and a clear view of the workpiece.
Comprehensive System Acessories
- Work surface can be extended in its length and width. Sliding table for cross-cutting up to 920mm.
- SawStop AIM technology can, if necessary, be deactivated. This means that even conductive materials can be machined using the saw.
- With locking positions and fine adjuster, can also be used for cross cuts and rip cuts.
Healthier Working with a System
- Dust ectraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve ensures dust-free work and a free view of the workpiece.
HW universal blade W40, cartridge, dust extraction set, angle stop, work piece holder, 2 spanners, hex key,
extension table, elongation, sliding table, fence
Tool Weight (kg)
Table Height - Legs Unfolded (mm)
Table Height - Legs Folded Away (mm)
Table Dimensions (mm)
690 x 580 mm
Cutting Height 45° (mm)
Cutting Height 90° (mm)
Inclination Angle (°)
-2 / 47 °
No Load Speed (rpm)
1700 - 3500 min?¹
Saw Blade Diameter (mm)
Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm)
Power Consumption (W or kW)