TS 55 F EBQ - Plus (with 1400 rail)
Festool Code 561655
Features & Benefits
* Cutting doors to length and width using the guide rail
* Cutting full sheet materials to size
* Cutting and processing cement sheet products
* Plunge cutting applications (Sink cut-outs, vents in doors etc.)
* Trimming up to 12mm from edges
* Flat housing allows cuts close to walls
* Spring-loaded riving knife give unhindered plunge cuts
* Quick-acting brake provides safe, convenient sawing
* 55mm cutting depth capacity in a lightweight machine
* FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes
More versatile for even closer cuts. The TS 55 Plunge Cut Saw has redefined the standard.
Lighter weight, easier operation and precise accuracy makes your daily work quicker, easier and more enjoyable. MMC electronics provide soft start-up and constant speed under load, while the slip clutch minimises risk of kickback and wear on the blade, gear case and motor.
The saw sits easily on a guide rail for perfect straight guidance and exact cuts, even on an angle. The attachable splinterguard ensures cuts are completely splinter free on both sides.
When using a Festool Dust Extractor with the saw, dust is removed immediately providing a clear view of the job and reduced cleanup time.
The saw is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
* Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
* Viewing window
* SYS 4 T-LOC systainer
* Operating TS 55R tool
* Guide rail FS 1400/2
* Tool Manual
Blade Diameter 160mm
Maximum Cut At 45° 0-43 mm
Maximum Cut At 90° 0-55 mm
Blade Tilt -1 / +47 °
Dust Port 27/36 mm
Speed 2000-5200 min-1
Cutting Capacity At 45° 0-43 mm
Cutting Capacity At 90° 0-55 mm
NOTE - some items shown in the video are optional extras.